What we need :
- For Yellow Layer
- 500ml of orange juice
- A pack of jelly powder
- 150ml of water
- 3tablespoon of sugar
- For White Layer
- 350ml of whipped cream
- a tablespoon of vanili essence
- 400ml of milk
- 100ml of water
- Fruits (any kind of fruits, I suggest you, kiwi, strawberry and orange, slices them in small sizes)
- Jelly molds
- Pan or boiler (to cook the jelly)
How to Make it (it’s so simple!) :
- 1. First, make the yellow layer. Mix orange juice and water, stir, put the jelly powder and sugar. When it’s boiled already, wait about 5 minuted until the dough is no longer very hot and put in into the jelly molds and place it in the fridge.
- 2. Next, make the white layer. Mix milk and water, stir, pour sugar and jelly powder and also the vanili essence. When it’s boiled, cool it down for a while before pouring the whipped cream on to it. Stir again.
- 3. Put the fruits on the yellow layer and cover them with the white layer. And place them on the fridge again.
- 4. Wait until the pudding is ready.
- 5. Finally, it’s done. So simple as I told you so! Now you can decorate it as pretty as you want with some fruits and the whipped cream.
ps : I found this before on somewhere, probs my mom’s cooking magz, and it was in Indonesian and I tried to translate it with a help from a friend of mine and we did this also for a group project, english task, we took a video of us making this pudding and show them to the teacher.